1. During the operation of the crusher, the operator should stand away from the tangential direction of the hammer rotation, and is not allowed to wear gloves to feed, not to exceed the safety line, and not to use iron or sticks instead of hand feeding.
2. The pulverizer and power unit should be installed firmly. If the Pulverizer is fixed for long-term operation, it should be fixed on the cement foundation; if the pulverizer is in mobile operation, the unit should be installed on a base made of angle iron, and the pulley grooves of the power machine and the pulverizer should be in the same rotation plane .
4. Before starting the Cryogenic Pulverizer, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the claws, hammers and the rotor are flexible and reliable, whether there is any collision in the shell, and whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow of the machine. Whether the grinder is well lubricated.
7. Pay attention to the operation of the Powder Pulverizing Machine at all times during work, and the feeding should be uniform to prevent blocking the car, and do not overload the work for a long time. If there are vibrations, noises, excessive temperature of the bearings and the machine body, or spraying materials, the machine should be shut down immediately for inspection, and the work can be continued after troubleshooting.
8. Stop the machine immediately in case of blockage. It is strictly forbidden to use wooden sticks or hands to forcibly feed or pull out the feed to be processed without stopping the machine, so as not to injure the arm or damage the machine parts.