The spiral classifier is an old-fashioned classifying device . We first prototyped the spiral classifier according to foreign drawings. After more than ten years of efforts, we basically formed a series of nearly 20 kinds of specifications with a spiral diameter of 300-3800mm, which met the needs of the domestic market. After years of improvement in product performance, manufacturing quality and structure, some results have been achieved.
sum of description
The classifier is mainly composed of a transmission device, a spiral body, a trough body, a lifting mechanism, a lower bearing (bearing bush) and a discharge valve.
The water tank of the machine is installed obliquely. The inclination angle is determined according to the equipment configuration in the process flow. The transmission device drives the screw to rotate in the groove. After the fine slurry is fed into the groove from the side feeding inlet, a lower end is formed at the groove. The surface area and volume of the slurry settlement area are determined by the inclination angle of the water tank and the height of the overflow weir. The spiral of low-speed rotation can play a certain agitation. After the slurry is stirred, the light and fine particles are suspended on it to form an overflow, which overflows from the overflow surface of the trough and flows into the next beneficiation process; the heavy particles sink to the bottom of the trough to form a return. The sand is transported by the screw to the discharge port.
Main component structure description
1. Transmission: The spiral classifier is composed of an electric motor, a reducer, a cylindrical gear pair and a bevel gear.
2. Spiral (left and right): consists of a hollow shaft, a bracket, a spiral blade, a lining iron, and the like. The hollow shaft is welded by seamless steel pipe and journal and flange. Wear life is the key in use, and the iron is made of wear-resistant material.
3. Lower support: Because it is immersed in the slurry for a long time, it is easy to wear, and frequent maintenance and replacement is its main feature. Therefore, this machine uses a live bushing and a nylon bush structure. After the bushing and the bearing bush wear, the new set of bushings and tiles can be replaced after lifting the screw with the lifting mechanism for ten minutes, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement.
4. Sink: welded by steel plate and various steel sections. The water tank contains all the mine awards and bears the weight of the body itself and the full load. For this reason, the foundation construction of the water tank is very important. In order to avoid the deformation of the tank caused by improper support, the operation of the machine
Turning up, this machine is attached with a schematic diagram of the foundation structure, which can be used as a reference for foundation design.
5. Discharge valve: In order to discharge the slurry from the water tank if necessary, a drain valve is arranged at the lower part of the water tank, and the slurry can be discharged at any time, and can be closed during normal production.
6. Lifting device: It consists of motor, worm gear reducer, bevel gear pair, nut, screw and other components. When the classifier stops working, in order to avoid the solid sediment in the slurry from pressing against the spiral, resulting in overload operation and maintenance work, a lifting device is provided. When the classifier stops, the screw must be lifted from the water tank to make most of the spiral leave the slurry. In order to ensure the safety and reliability of the lifting device, a stroke end switch is specially designed to enable the lifting stroke to control itself. When the screw is lifted, hook the screw with a hook to prevent it from falling off. When the classifier stops, the lifting device can automatically raise the screw to a certain height. When the classifier is working, the lifting device can also rotate to lower the screw to the working position, thus maintaining the life of the transmission component and preventing the hollow shaft from being overloaded. And broken. Whether it is necessary to install a linkage control electrical device, the user can determine according to specific conditions that the manufacturer does not supply the components required for the electrical device.